Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday in the briar patch.

Well its a rainy night in New England. And puppies will be puppies even if they are 1 yr old. Tonight Rusty decided to jump the 5 foot fence and go look at the cows in the pasture. The only way to get him back is to jump the fence and walk him through a briar patch. Not fun in your pajama's in the rain. Thank goodness the neighbors don't see the crazy lady jumping the fence and chasing her dog. I did buy a electric dog fence to prevent this but did not finish hooking it up. Guess this will give me incentive.
Still waiting for my sectional beams for my looms, Macomber called and said they are on there way. Should be here tomorrow. So I am in wait mode till they get here. Then I can get started weaving again. All in all a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment